Engin Bindas:

EA is not work.

Unable to load

why not load ?

i have installed a lot ea and tried, this ea doesn't work

no errors in compilation

Hi Engin,

This is not an EA, this is a script

I am running an ea on 28 pairs, do I need to install script on every chart? Can I install it ahead of time, prior to trade, and have it apply SL and TP when trade occurs?

newfie4x:

I am running an ea on 28 pairs, do I need to install script on every chart? Can I install it ahead of time, prior to trade, and have it apply SL and TP when trade occurs?

I would suggest in that case to have something coded ad-hoc so you don't have to keep 28 charts open

Luca Spinello:

I would suggest in that case to have something coded ad-hoc so you don't have to keep 28 charts open

I loaded script on all charts, no issue, but it didn't automatically open SL TP when trade opened. Any ideas. Is it possible to run 2 EA's at the same time. I'm having trouble getting my programmer to put in SL on EA, he's busy and I don't have mql file

newfie4x:

I loaded script on all charts, no issue, but it didn't automatically open SL TP when trade opened. Any ideas. Is it possible to run 2 EA's at the same time. I'm having trouble getting my programmer to put in SL on EA, he's busy and I don't have mql file

I haven't maintained this in a long time but should still work, you can check the journal and experts tab to see if there is any error.

You can have multiple EA running as long as they are on separate charts

Reason: