Indicators: Session Buy Sell Orders Volume - page 2

I really wish i could use this indicator.

It looks like at some brokers "SYMBOL_SESSION_BUY_ORDERS" and "SYMBOL_SESSION_BUY_ORDERS_VOLUME" always return 0.

I asked the broker and they told me they dont support those, not sure if they understood me correctly, but i tried on a few symbols like ger30, dow jones, S&P, Google, gold, eur/usd and a few others never reaching something else then 0 :(.

Using adx currently d+ and d- for a similar result, but its less accurate and less fast as it would be with your indicator, unluckily.

Daniel :

I really wish i could use this indicator.

It looks like at some brokers " SYMBOL_SESSION_BUY_ORDERS" and " SYMBOL_SESSION_BUY_ORDERS_VOLUME" always return 0.

I asked the broker and they told me they dont support those, not sure if they understood me correctly, but i tried on a few symbols like ger30, dow jones, S&P, Google, gold, eur/usd and a few others never reaching something else then 0 :(.

Using adx currently d+ and d- for a similar result, but its less accurate and less fast as it would be with your indicator, unluckily.

Do not confuse "Broker" and "Dilling center". Look for the "Broker" - the one who displays the transaction on the "Exchange" and trades futures.

The indicator is not working for me, need assistance. thanks

9almedgd:
The indicator is not working for me, need assistance. thanks
Work on stock symbols.  Look for a broker, a real broker.

@Vladimir Karputov you are a genius by observing how you have code and interpreted market sentiment throughout this indicator. Keep up the good work.

you are a genius 
Reason: