copying custom indicators to a new MT4 installation question

Hello Forum

Each time I try and check the properties of a custom indicator on my chart, the MT4 pltform freezes and needs to be closed via the task manager.

I thought this might be an issue with one indicator but it happens no matter which indciator I try to check the properties of....

I'm wondering whether I've casued this problem, by copying an entire "Terminal" file with all it's subfolders from one PC to another

I've been away from trading for a couple of years, so forgotten a couple of the basics (so please forgive teh basic question)

Perhaps I shpould have limited my copy and paste to the templates/profiles and custom indicators

Has anyone experiemced this type of problem after copying and pasting from a working MT4 instalklation to anothet PC?

Thanks in advance

Has anyone experiemced this type of problem after copying and pasting from a working MT4 instalklation to anothet PC?
I haven't done it for a long time, but when I have, I have not had any problems.

Keith Watford:
I haven't done it for a long time, but when I have, I have not had any problems.
thanks Keith, I'll do some more trial and error until find the problem, and report why ...assuming I work out why???
Reason: