MetaEditor does not start

Hello Does anyone know why metaeditor does not start? Also can't add any mql4 indicator.Trying to attach but nothing happens.

valeriugudumac:
Hello Does anyone know why metaeditor does not start? Also can't add any mql4 indicator.Trying to attach but nothing happens.

What MT4 version, in what operating system?

Have you tried reinstall it? 

Eleni Anna Branou:

What MT4 version, in what operating system?

Have you tried reinstall it? 

latest version 1045, windows 10, reinstaled terminal several times
Files:
version.jpg  42 kb

What do you mean does not start?

With Windows 10 computer and 1045 MT4 version, you shouldn't have any problems.

Where did you downloaded this MT4 from?

Eleni Anna Branou:

What do you mean does not start? Doesn't open at all, or you can't login into your account?

All my customs indicators does not attach to chart so a think to compile in metaeditor but it does not start
Files:
edi.jpg  29 kb

I can't think of a possible problem, someone more experienced must come to the rescue...

Have you tried on a different computer? 

Have you checked tha path(s) of the indicators?

Eleni Anna Branou:

I can't think of a possible problem, someone more experienced must come to the rescue...

Have you tried on a different computer? 

no i did not try, I will try later.

valeriugudumac: All my customs indicators does not attach to chart so a think to compile in metaeditor but it does not start
  1. Check and/or provide a screenshot of any warnings or errors in MetaTrader's Journal or Expert logs.
  2. Try opening the MetaEditor directly from the Windows Start Menu instead of from MetaTrader, to see what message may be given by Windows itself.
  3. Check the Windows Event Viewer and see if any Warning or Error messages are given associated with the MetaEditor.
  4. Check the MetaTrader's installation directory to see if the file "metaeditor.exe" is physically located there or not (where the "terminal.exe" is found).
  5. Check your Anti-Virus software if it is blocking execution of the file or has even deleted it due to some false positive.

Thanks everyone Problem solved Antivirus was the problem
Reason: