doubt about indicatordigits () precision on other values than buffers

Hi again, i have a question about indicatordigits() precision, it gives a precision in the output value, but what about the precision of the other previous values

to get to the buffer 0?

for example:

i have an indicator that Buffer 0 = moving average 10 periods - moving average 9 periods.

My question is:  indicatordigits will give precision to only buffer 0 value, or also moving average 10 and 9 ( and so giving a real precision) ?

Thanks 

1) Questions about mt4 belongs to the thread at the bottom.

2) It gives the visual precision to all (you can't name a specific buffer) buffers of the indicator.

3) The precision of the calculation is not effected.

Carl Schreiber:

2) It gives the visual precision to all (you can't name a specific buffer) buffers of the indicator.

I'm sorry i was thinking in custom indicators, that uses only buffer 0, my mistake, but my question remains, the precision of any buffer, that will appear on data window will be only 

about the last result, or the calculations before too? If Buffer= (CCI1 + CCI 2  )/2 for example, the precision with indicator digits will apply to CCI 1 and 2 or just the result?

Carl Schreiber:

3- If the precision of the calculation is not affected, if i use an indicator like iMA, how can i know how many digits its considering for calculations?  Thanks

mrluck1:
3- If the precision of the calculation is not affected, if i use an indicator like iMA, how can i know how many digits its considering for calculations?  Thanks
As you have already been told

Carl Schreiber:

iMA will use all digits

Keith Watford:
As you have already been told

iMA will use all digits
But how many?

mrluck1:
But how many?
All of them

Floating point has infinite number of decimals, it's your not understanding floating point and that some numbers can't be represented exactly. (like 1/10.) Double-precision floating-point format - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia See also The == operand. - MQL4 forum
Reason: