EA disappear after MT4 restarts

I am using MT4 Build 1031. I run the Brazil System Prem EA on 8 charts on 8 different pairs. I experience this persistent problem. After a restart of MT4, the EA would not appear on some of the graphs. Only some of the graphs would load the EA. Which graph loaded the EA is random.

Does anyone know the reason why this occurred? 

Chun Yin Kwong:

I am using MT4 Build 1031. I run the Brazil System Prem EA on 8 charts on 8 different pairs. I experience this persistent problem. After a restart of MT4, the EA would not appear on some of the graphs. Only some of the graphs would load the EA. Which graph loaded the EA is random.

Check your Experts log in the terminal.

honest_knave:
Check your Experts log in the terminal.
I checked both the Experts Log and Journal. I found no error messages. I am using VPS with the MT4 running Windows Server 2008.

Chun Yin Kwong:
I checked both the Experts Log and Journal. I found no error messages. I am using VPS with the MT4 running Windows Server 2008.
Did you mean the MT4 shutdown and launch or the entire Windows system restart?

Ovo Cz:
Did you mean the MT4 shutdown and launch or the entire Windows system restart?
Manually closing the MT4 and open it again. This is where I notice the problem. Some graphs would be without EAs.

Chun Yin Kwong:
Manually closing the MT4 and open it again. This is where I notice the problem. Some graphs would be without EAs.
Check your logs to see if anything unusual is happening during terminal shutdown.

Looks like a kind of a protection ...

Chun Yin Kwong:
Have you tried to save a profile (Files => Profiles => (either Save as or Default) before you stop you terminal?

Have you checked in Windows Task manager the memory usage of your mt4 compared to what is available?

Mladen Rakic:
Looks like a kind of a protection ...

I thought the same initially i.e. some code that doesn't check for connection before validating. Some charts call it too early and the EA unloads. But the OP said:

Chun Yin Kwong:

It would help if you post up the contents of your log. Either open the file directly, or right-click VIEW in the experts tab of the terminal.

Chun Yin Kwong:

Check the Windows Server logs as well.

Also, save the configuration as a template, this way when you reload the charts the template for those charts should reapply your configuration.
Reason: