OrderSend not giving ticket number

Hey guys,

I might be asking a stupid question but here it goes. Does the MT4 strategy test only give out ticket numbers when it is running on a demo or live account or should it give it when I am running it on history data? I mean when I run say from January 1, 2013 to current, it does not give out ticket numbers for the ordersends but it does do the order with my parameters?

NoCool14:

Hey guys,

I might be asking a stupid question but here it goes. Does the MT4 strategy test only give out ticket numbers when it is running on a demo or live account or should it give it when I am running it on history data? I mean when I run say from January 1, 2013 to current, it does not give out ticket numbers for the ordersends but it does do the order with my parameters?

This forum is mql5.com please post quereis and questions specifically about mql4 to he mql4 forum . . . the answer is yes,  you get ticket numbers in the MT4 Strategy Tester and they start from 1,  check the return value.
MQL4: automated trading forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL4: automated trading forum

RaptorUK:
This forum is mql5.com please post quereis and questions specifically about mql4 to he mql4 forum . . . the answer is yes,  you get ticket numbers in the MT4 Strategy Tester and they start from 1,  check the return value.
Thanks and sorry I will post it there.
Reason: