Experts: VFX London Breakout - page 8

TheDudeForex:

Hello,

Congratulations on your results and thank you for sharing your ideas.

Very good!

Success.

danceke:

Hello, thanks.

If you are still having trouble testing the EA, please, tell me which broker you are testing and send me a screenshot of the Settings and Journal tabs with more details of the error messages.

All the best to you.

Hey, good job. But one question. When I set the opening time to 10am, waht is exactly the range? 9-10am?

René:
Hey, good job. But one question. When I set the opening time to 10am, waht is exactly the range? 9-10am?

Hi René, thanks.

The range is 1 hour and 30 minutes before opening, that is, it will be from 8:30 am to 10:00 am.

Vinicius de Oliveira:

Hello, thanks.

If you are still having trouble testing the EA, please, tell me which broker you are testing and send me a screenshot of the Settings and Journal tabs with more details of the error messages.

All the best to you.

Hi Vinicius, thanks.

I figured it out. I was testing with open prices and it was not working. I am using every tick now. its slow, but working.

Thanks

hello... in the setup ofthe EA, what do i have to do with the .set files where do i put them?

ahmadagbariya:
hello... in the setup ofthe EA, what do i have to do with the .set files where do i put them?

Hello,

You can download the setting files (.set) to the Terminal > tester folder or to the Terminal > MQL4 > Presets folder. 

You can load the setting files from the EA Properties window (F7), Inputs tab, Load button. 

Kind regards.

Great EA. i have been trying to add trailing stop to this ea but can seem to get it right, please can this be added for better trade management?

Desmond Obafemi:
Great EA. i have been trying to add trailing stop to this ea but can seem to get it right, please can this be added for better trade management?

Hi Desmond Obafemi,

Versions with trailing stop were added in posts  and .

Best regards.

Vinicius de Oliveira:

Hi Desmond Obafemi,

Versions with trailing stop were added in posts  and .

Best regards.

Thanks i really Appreciate
Reason: