How is it possible ?! How Can we trust signals ?! - page 2

Eleni Anna Branou:

You are right Fernardo.

I would be very interested to know if the signal was disabled from MQL5 and not the provider.

The only tricky thing I noticed is that even though it was just connected, the DD value was about 20%. 

By "Equity/Drawdown" I meant the graph for Equity and Drawdown, not the values on the stats page.

The provider ended the signal because brokers use different names for oil, be there WTI and WTIUSD amongst others so not all subscribers are able to follow the signal.

klaas123:
The signal was disabled because brokers use different names for oil, be there WTI and WTIUSD amongst others so not all subscribers are able to follow the signal.
No honey

Fernando Carreiro:

Actually, when I looked at it when this thread was first started, I noticed that it did not have any Risk/MAE/MFE history and its Equity/Drawdown data was only a several hours old.

That means that all the trading history was produced before putting the signal up, which was done very recently.

So, yes, with that in mind, the Signal could be "too good to be true", plus the fact that it was taken down so quickly just adds to the "suspicion"!

On other sites that also offer signals, there has also been many a case of account history being "forged" (yes it is possible with some effort and contacts).

Those sites do try to catch such situations and close those signals. MetaQuotes probably also does the same, so who is to say if the Signal was not closed by MetaQuotes instead of the author!

PS! There was also no slippage information at all for the signal, at the time I viewed it.

I saw before like that in myfxbook... other site of signal very very a alot...but here no...
Reason: