How To Create RSI TL as Indicator and The EA about RSI-TL breakout on Sub Window

Hi All friends,

I have a Problem.

How To Create or make the Code an INDICTATORs and The EA about RSI-TL breakout on Sub Window.

Please help me to solving this problem

below i attached the picture for ilustration.

regards

YahyaForex 

Files:

YahyaForex: I have a Problem.

How To Create or make the Code an INDICTATORs and The EA about RSI-TL breakout on Sub Window.

Please help me to solving this problem!

No problem at all and very easy to solve!

Just head on over to the Freelance section and place a new job request to the community! Remember to properly define all your requirements and the amount you have on budget!

I am sure you will get many applicants in no time at all! Then just pick one that satisfies your conditions!

Fernando Carreiro:

No problem at all and very easy to solve!

Just head on over to the Freelance section and place a new job request to the community! Remember to properly define all your requirements and the amount you have on budget!

I am sure you will get many applicants in no time at all! Then just pick one that satisfies your conditions!

@Fernando Carreiro,

Thx for your Advice.. 

anyway, do you have some code or idea?

YahyaForex: anyway, do you have some code or idea?

Yes I am a coder, so yes I do know how to code it!

However, you are not a coder and don't have enough knowledge or experience to do it yourself.

So, your alternative is to have it coded for you and the Freelance section is the ideal place to find a suitable coder.

Reason: