Ways to separate orders each other??

I am developing a really complicated strategy and i have already used Magic Number and Comment, is there any other way to separate orders?

KONSTANTINOS PAPAMARKOU:
I am developing a really complicated strategy and i have already used Magic Number and Comment, is there any other way to separate orders?
Use more than 1 magic number?

Keith Watford:
Use more than 1 magic number?
I already use multiple Magic Numbers and Comments.I am trying to find a third way.

KONSTANTINOS PAPAMARKOU:
I already use multiple Magic Numbers and Comments.I am trying to find a third way.
Write trade details to a file?

Keith Watford:
Write trade details to a file?
That sounds good, may help, i will try it.

KONSTANTINOS PAPAMARKOU: I already use multiple Magic Numbers and Comments.I am trying to find a third way.

Don't depend on Order Comments. Most brokers change the contents and even completely delete or replace them!

The only fail-safe way to identify EA Orders is via Magic-Number. Since that number allows for a "large" range, you can easily accomplish very complex groupings by bit mapping the Magic Number.

Fernando Carreiro:

Don't depend on Order Comments. Most brokers change the contents and even completely delete or replace them!

The only fail-safe way to identify EA Orders is via Magic-Number. Since that number allows for a "large" range, you can easily accomplish very complex groupings by bit mapping the Magic Number.

I second that. The best way is by magic number. I don't understand why the need for other method.

MN and pair (for the forgetful human,) is all you need. MN can also be a function of TF (for the forgetful human, same pair, multiple TFs,) and/or strategy.
Using OrdersTotal directly and/or no Magic number filtering on your OrderSelect loop means your code is incompatible with every EA (including itself on other charts and manual trading.) Symbol Doesn't equal Ordersymbol when another currency is added to another seperate chart . - MQL4 forum
Reason: