expert advisor (generate) missing

i have FX Choice mt4, FXCM mt4, and mt4 general, and im trying to make an expert advisor robot but when i press new, in the pop up window i only see expert advisor (template), i dont see expert advisor (generate) and i check they aren't the same thing. How can i make an expert advisor/robot?
Files:
MT4.png  178 kb

getatmethou: i have FX Choice mt4, FXCM mt4, and mt4 general, and im trying to make an expert advisor robot but when i press new, in the pop up window i only see expert advisor (template), i dont see expert advisor (generate) and i check they aren't the same thing. How can i make an expert advisor/robot?

There is no "generate," only compile.

You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
We're not going to code it for you.
We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

getatmethou:
i have FX Choice mt4, FXCM mt4, and mt4 general, and im trying to make an expert advisor robot but when i press new, in the pop up window i only see expert advisor (template), i dont see expert advisor (generate) and i check they aren't the same thing. How can i make an expert advisor/robot?
This option is only available with MT5.
Reason: