How to active my signal account?

I have registered as a seller before few days ago. but at that time my broker account was inactive becaze of that mql5 account has been disabled. . I have submitted the necessary documents but it was not enable for copy trader. when i ask about that got an answer i should register as seller. but again start the account since that moderator ask me to open seller account but when i try to add my trading account it says it already there. but now i can't use it. please delete my previous account or add my trading account to this seller account.  Please help me to activate my seller account. 

Sajeewa Dikovita:
I have registered as a seller before few days ago. but at that time my broker account was inactive becaze of that mql5 account has been disabled. . I have submitted the necessary documents but it was not enable for copy trader. when i ask about that got an answer i should register as seller. but again start the account since that moderator ask me to open seller account but when i try to add my trading account it says it already there. but now i can't use it. please delete my previous account or add my trading account to this seller account.  Please help me to activate my seller account. 
Members of the forum can not do anything (forum moderators can not do anything with the signals as well).
You should write to service desk for example.

thanks 
Reason: