No prices for symbol

Hello, I am repeatedly encouterring following problem: When I try to backtest my multi-currency EA in Strategy Tester, it reports "No prices for symbol USDJPY", for instance, and it quits. I get it work only with the number of symbols reduced to four. Where is the problem? Is there a limitation to the amount of history data processed at a time? Is there any solution?

All needed symbols must present in MarketWatch

Rosh:

All needed symbols must present in MarketWatch

Thank you for your reply, I checked that, but it was not the cause. The problem must reside in the amount of history data cached when initiating the backtest. It works fine with 2-3 symbols, but crashes with more. It successfully caches the larger timeframes first and then is unable to proceed with m1 data.

Electronaut:
Thank you for your reply, I checked that, but it was not the cause. The problem must reside in the amount of history data cached when initiating the backtest. It works fine with 2-3 symbols, but crashes with more. It successfully caches the larger timeframes first and then is unable to proceed with m1 data.
Which MetaTrader 5 Server do you connect to? Our MetaQuotes-Demo Server has deep history on majority of currencies.

Rosh:
Which MetaTrader 5 Server do you connect to? Our MetaQuotes-Demo Server has deep history on majority of currencies.
It is not a problem to download the history for any symbol and use it in the strategy tester with any single symbol EA. The problem appears only with multicurrency EA and more than 3 symbols tested at the same time. It seems like the caching of history data in the beginning of a test encounters some capacity limit and crashes.

Does your PC has enough memory? Could you provide crash log?

Rosh:
Does your PC has enough memory? Could you provide crash log?

It has 4GB RAM (3GB mapped by win XP). The log file is attached.

Electronaut:
  The problem must reside in the amount of history data cached when initiating the backtest. It works fine with 2-3 symbols, but crashes with more. It successfully caches the larger timeframes first and then is unable to proceed with m1 data.

You had said about crash so why I asked crash log. It is just tester log file not crash log.

It's strange - you have a lot of memory as I see.

Rosh:

You had said about crash so why I asked crash log. It is just tester log file not crash log.

It's strange - you have a lot of memory as I see.

Well, I cal it crash because of the error message followed by termination of the test. Can you tell me,looking at the tester log, what is wrong there?

Electronaut:
Well, I cal it crash because of the error message followed by termination of the test. Can you tell me,looking at the tester log, what is wrong there?
Can you provide your EA and all details to reproduce it?
Reason: