EA that does this and that- I'd like some help !

Okay first of all, merry christmas to you all. 

Second, 

Something came to my mind the other day and i had to ask a community where people might have answer. 

I was wondering about a EA that could do this :

1- Open a trade when a price rise/fall X Pips in a 1 minutes chart ( only 1 trade at a time )

2- Stop loss/Take profit that can be set in a certain time/candle AND another Takeprofit for the overall ( ex : Take profit by 8 minutes or take profit if reach 100 pips )

3- That the EA reinvest money earns ( exemple: at first it trades 0.01 and as time goes, 0.02 - 0.03- 0.04 and so on)

I'd like to thanks everyone that answer to this , it's really appreciated, if you can refer me to some Treads that would help me too , if it's a easy setup and you happen to own some of the intell, sharing would be appreciated too

Thanks every one and happy trading !

Nichot 

Nichot: I was wondering about a EA that could do this :
You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay (Freelance) someone. We're not going to code it FOR you.
We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

whroeder1:
You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay (Freelance) someone. We're not going to code it FOR you.
We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
You don't need to take it personnaly mate, the only thing I asked for is help. And i didn't heard about the freelance. that was helpfull, don't need to take a sour terms and tell me i need to search / learn to code it / pay . wasn't that all necessary. Go on reddit if you want to posion community , thanks for the help tho. 

Nichot:
You don't need to take it personnaly mate, the only thing I asked for is help. And i didn't heard about the freelance. that was helpfull, don't need to take a sour terms and tell me i need to search / learn to code it / pay . wasn't that all necessary. Go on reddit if you want to posion community , thanks for the help tho. 
WHRoeder was not taking it personally nor was he being "sour". That is his standard boilerplate post for all OPs posting requests such as yours (and there have been many). If you had first done a search on the forum, you would have realised this and it would have saved you the hassle.

Fernando Carreiro:
WHRoeder was not taking it personally nor was he being "sour". That is his standard boilerplate post for all OPs posting requests such as yours (and there have been many). If you had first done a search on the forum, you would have realised this and it would have saved you the hassle.
Okay Thanks fernando . 
Reason: