Incorrect Trading Account Balance - How is this possible?

I started to use Metatrader 4 PC around two weeks ago. Today I was doing some calculations with bank wire deposits, closed trades in profit and closed trades in lose. Then I calculated the difference.

However, the balance which is shown in Metatrader 4 PC is different than the one I calculated, although my calculation was done three times to make sure I didn't do any mistakes accidentally. Could you explain me please how is this possible?

The difference is for sure NOT because of the bonus. This is because bonus for first deposit on trading account wasn't in my manual calculation. Different is also not because of potentially receiving wire fees by receiving bank (where broker holds business bank account). This is because my money was deposited on my trading account to exact cent as i sent. If there was receiving bank fees, then amount minus fees would be deposited. But it was full amount I sent.

I checked broker's FAQ and terms of service and got information that broker doesn't charge any fees.

In the Account History tab are several columns. One of them is column ''Swap''. I don't understand what does this column mean and I am not even asking for explanation because I am too much worried about part of my money which seems to be gone. According to my manually calculated financial activity (wire deposits, closed trades in profit, closed trades in lose), I should have higher balance comparing to what Metatrader is showing. I decided to write down the difference of ALL values in the column ''Swap'' to see whether or not Metatrader included numbers in said column into the calculation of Balance. If it did then calculating values in Swap column should exactly match my noticed difference between my manually calculated balance and balance Metatrader is showing. But it doesn't match. This is proof that ''Swap'' column is also not the reason for difference.

So I don't understand why is the difference between my calculated amount which should be my balance and the actual balance Metatrader is showing?

Right-click on your order history and select All History

Now right-click again and select Commissions (if it doesn't have a tick next to it) and then repeat again for Taxes (if it doesn't have a tick next to it).

You should be able to find plenty of explanations on the internet about what swap is. 

If the numbers still don't add up, ask your broker for a detailed statement.

Swap is the charge for holding a position overnight.

If you feel that there is a discrepancy, you should discuss it with your broker.

Reason: