General question regarding global and local variables (Newbie problem)

Hi , 

I have tried to search literally all over  mql5 forum but I haven't found any page describing global and local variables and how to fix them. Can anybody send a link to them so that I can debug my ea's. And sorry for a seriously newbie question.

Philip Ollas:

Hi , 

I have tried to search literally all over  mql5 forum but I haven't found any page describing global and local variables and how to fix them. Can anybody send a link to them so that I can debug my ea's. And sorry for a seriously newbie question.

Here the documentation about variables.
Documentation on MQL5: Language Basics / Variables
Documentation on MQL5: Language Basics / Variables
  • www.mql5.com
Language Basics / Variables - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Philip Ollas:

Hi , 

You shall read book about programming in C++. MQL4 and MQL5 languages have same syntax

Fedor Arkhipov:
You shall read book about programming in C++. MQL4 and MQL5 languages have same syntax

What's up Fed, I totally agree with you. It wouldn't hurt to read a couple of books. Any book suggestions  ?

Reason: