What is going on??

I refresh the forum page and little arrows appear that have new posts. But very often I click on the arrow and am taken to the top of the last page. I scroll down and find that there is no new post added.

This is happening to me so often just lately that it is getting annoying.

I know that it can happen when a post is deleted.

Is anyone else noticing this?

Keith Watford:

I refresh the forum page and little arrows appear that have new posts. But very often I click on the arrow and am taken to the top of the last page. I scroll down and find that there is no new post added.

hello,

IDK, maybe someone is making an update to a post?

FWIW, i faced some bugs in the reply editor that we were facing in the MQL4 forum before. So we may have a chance for all the features of MQL4 to

be implemented in MQL5 as well :)

I noticed it and I surmised it was when an edit has happened.

Anyone else noticed on the main page that sometimes there is a line of content under each topic, and other times just the topic name? I'd love to know how to get rid of the former.

-- Edited to test the bump

-- Yep, the edit bumped it back to the top 

Demos Stogios: IDK, maybe someone is making an update to a post?
Or a moderator deleted some spam.

honest_knave:

Anyone else noticed on the main page that sometimes there is a line of content under each topic, and other times just the topic name? I'd love to know how to get rid of the former.

Logged in:

Not logged in:

Doesn't seem to be an option in Profile:

Keith Watford:

A little arrow doesn't necessarily mean a new post, it means something changed. So could be add (new post), delete (by author or moderator), edit (by author or moderator), or also moved by a moderator.

A lot of people open topics anywhere, so every day I am moving several topics to the appropriate section, maybe it's what you noticed.

Reason: