Problem to migrate form demo account to the real one.

Just have a problem to migrate form my demo account to my real one. using Meta Trader 5. 

any advise here?  

nicopakasa: Just have a problem to migrate form my demo account to my real one. using Meta Trader 5. any advise here?  

You don't migrate from a Demo account to a real one. You just open up a new real account with your broker and start fresh. You will probably also need to send in extra documentation in order to be accepted and verified for real trading, as well as then fund the account with real money!

PS! If you currently don't have a broker, because you have been using the MetaQuotes demo accounts, then you will have to first get yourself a Broker (hopefully a Good one).

Yes like Fernando says you need some documents to verify your account, be sure not to risk on the real account too much money and you must know well or learn good strategy to trade with

Be careful my friend don't let the demo accounts fool you plz take your time trying and learn well for how to trade.

GOOD LUCK and have a nice day :-) 

Fernando Carreiro:

You don't migrate from a Demo account to a real one. You just open up a new real account with your broker and start fresh. You will probably also need to send in extra documentation in order to be accepted and verified for real trading, as well as then fund the account with real money!

PS! If you currently don't have a broker, because you have been using the MetaQuotes demo accounts, then you will have to first get yourself a Broker (hopefully a Good one).

Thanks you Fernando Carreiro, your contribution is very helpful. I will do my best to send my documents. 

Blessings!  

Fudi Pakasa: Thanks you Fernando Carreiro, your contribution is very helpful. I will do my best to send my documents.
Please note that MetaQuotes is NOT a broker. You don't send documents or funds to MetaQuotes for opening an account. You do that with the broker you choose for trading live.
Reason: