MQL5 Closed orders pip/tick count (entry price missing)

Hi,

I am currently migrating some of my tools from mq4 to mq5 and I am struggling to get the pip/tick count of closed orders.

My only issue is to get the ENTRY PRICE of closed orders.

Here is the piece of code that I am using

datetime    deal_close_time = 0;
         double      deal_close_price = 0;
         double      deal_entry_Price = 0;
         string      Symbol_temp = "";

HistorySelect(0, TimeCurrent());
            for (int i = HistoryDealsTotal(); i >= 0; i--)
            {
                  if (HistoryDealsTotal() == 0) return;

ulong deal_ticket=HistoryDealGetTicket(i);

if ( HistoryDealGetInteger(deal_ticket, DEAL_MAGIC) != ProfitMN ) continue;
                  if ( HistoryDealGetString(deal_ticket, DEAL_SYMBOL)!= ProfitSYMBOL ) continue;

Symbol_temp = HistoryDealGetString(deal_ticket,DEAL_SYMBOL);

if(Symbol_temp!="")
               {
                  ENUM_DEAL_ENTRY entry_type=(ENUM_DEAL_ENTRY)HistoryDealGetInteger(deal_ticket,DEAL_ENTRY);

if(entry_type==DEAL_ENTRY_OUT)
                  {
                        deal_close_time   = (datetime)HistoryDealGetInteger( deal_ticket, DEAL_TIME );
                        deal_close_price  = HistoryDealGetDouble( deal_ticket, DEAL_PRICE);

deal_entry_Price  = ????????????????????????

Print("Deal: " + deal_ticket + " " + i + " entry: " + deal_entry_Price + " exit: " + deal_close_price);

}//End DEAL_ENTRY_OUT
               }//End (Symbol_temp!="")
            }//End for

Any help to get the entry price value and/or to improve my code would be much appreciated.

Regards,

G

Once you have the "deal entry out", you need to use the Position ID, to find corresponding "deal entry in".

Hi,

Many thanks for your help Alain, May I ask you how and where to use the Position ID?

Thanks,

G

gringoh:

Hi,

Many thanks for your help Alain, May I ask you how and where to use the Position ID?

Thanks,

G

HistoryDealGetInteger(deal_ticket,DEAL_POSITION_ID);
Once you have it, then loop the deals to find the ones with same PositionID but DEAL ENTRY IN.

Hi Alain,

I managed to get the correct information thanks to your help ;-)

If it can help other coders, below is the code that I am using. It is a much longer process and need more resources than with mq4, is there a best way to get this information?

//Variables
               datetime    deal_close_time = 0;
               double      deal_close_price = 0;
               datetime    deal_entry_time = 0;
               double      deal_entry_Price = 0;
               double      deal_profit = 0;
               string      Symbol_temp = "";
               long        pos_id = 0;
               ENUM_DEAL_ENTRY entry_type;
               long        deal_nature = 0;

//Start loop
            HistorySelect(0, TimeCurrent());

for (int i = HistoryDealsTotal(); i >= 0; i--)
            {
               if (HistoryDealsTotal() == 0) return;

ulong deal_ticket=HistoryDealGetTicket(i);
               if ( (ProfitMN != -1) && ( HistoryDealGetInteger(deal_ticket, DEAL_MAGIC) != ProfitMN ) ) continue;
               if (ProfitSYMBOL != "") { if (HistoryDealGetString(deal_ticket, DEAL_SYMBOL)!= ProfitSYMBOL) continue; }

Symbol_temp       = HistoryDealGetString(deal_ticket,DEAL_SYMBOL);

if(Symbol_temp!="")
                  {
                        entry_type=(ENUM_DEAL_ENTRY)HistoryDealGetInteger(deal_ticket,DEAL_ENTRY);

if(entry_type==DEAL_ENTRY_OUT)
                        {
                              deal_nature       = HistoryDealGetInteger(deal_ticket,DEAL_TYPE);
                              pos_id            = HistoryDealGetInteger(deal_ticket,DEAL_POSITION_ID);
                              deal_close_time   = (datetime)HistoryDealGetInteger( deal_ticket, DEAL_TIME );
                              deal_close_price  = HistoryDealGetDouble( deal_ticket, DEAL_PRICE);
                              deal_profit       = HistoryDealGetDouble(deal_ticket,DEAL_PROFIT) + HistoryDealGetDouble(deal_ticket,DEAL_SWAP) + HistoryDealGetDouble(deal_ticket,DEAL_COMMISSION);

for (int y = HistoryOrdersTotal(); y >= 0; y--)
                              {
                                 ulong open_ticket = HistoryOrderGetTicket(y);

//Print("Open tiket: " + open_ticket);
                                 if(open_ticket != pos_id) continue;

deal_entry_time   = (datetime)HistoryOrderGetInteger( open_ticket, ORDER_TIME_DONE );
                                 deal_entry_Price  = HistoryOrderGetDouble( open_ticket, ORDER_PRICE_CURRENT);

Print("Deal: " + deal_ticket + " pos_id: " + pos_id + " " + i + " entry: " + deal_entry_Price + " exit: " + deal_close_price);
                                 Print("Deal: " + deal_ticket + " pos_id: " + pos_id + " " + i + " entry t: " + TimeToString(deal_entry_time, TIME_DATE|TIME_SECONDS) + " exit t: " + TimeToString(deal_close_time, TIME_DATE|TIME_SECONDS));
                              }//End for

}//End DEAL_ENTRY_OUT
                  }//End (Symbol_temp!="")
            }//End for

Regards,

G

You may use MT4Orders library from the code base. This is only applicable if you're using hedge mode in MT5.
Reason: