Anyone know what this system is?

I got this system from a friend, who got it from some Chinese Forum.  Trading result is impressive

Files:
image1.JPG  83 kb
image2.JPG  74 kb

It looks like a statistical arbitrage strategy

Arief Laksana:
It looks like a statistical arbitrage strategy
Thank you Arief, do you know the indicators in the systems?  So this is more like hedging, with combinations of different pairs.  As you can see in the picture below, trades are open according to the system suggestions.
Files:
IMG_0596.JPG  87 kb

PRACTICAL APPLICATION OF CLUSTER INDICATORS IN FOREX

Practical Application of Cluster Indicators in FOREX
Practical Application of Cluster Indicators in FOREX
  • Simeon Semenych
  • www.mql5.com
Cluster indicators are sets of indicators that divide currency pairs into separate currencies. Indicators allow to trace the relative currency fluctuation, determine the potential of forming new currency trends, receive trade signals and follow medium-term and long-term positions.
Files:

Iwan Iskandar:

I got this system from a friend, who got it from some Chinese Forum.  Trading result is impressive

This system showing pairs strength for correlation between pairs it can be 2 pairs,  4 pairs and 6 pairs  that's all, Arbitrage trading means same pair but two different brokers and these trades will be in milliseconds but mostly brokers don't allows arbitrage trading.

poruchik:

PRACTICAL APPLICATION OF CLUSTER INDICATORS IN FOREX

Thank you so much for the indicator.  I wouldn't have found this indicator without your help.  God Bless

Deevog:
This system showing pairs strength for correlation between pairs it can be 2 pairs,  4 pairs and 6 pairs  that's all, Arbitrage trading means same pair but two different brokers and these trades will be in milliseconds but mostly brokers don't allows arbitrage trading.
Thank you for the advice Deevog

Iwan Iskandar:

Looks similar to my indicators. I added more details.

Check blog here https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/679077

28pairs currency strength with impulse trading system
28pairs currency strength with impulse trading system
  • Bernhard Schweigert
  • www.mql5.com
Every now and then entrepreneurs have the opportunity to leverage new technology. The internet gave entrepreneurs a global reach in the late 90's.   Trading Forex gave entrepreneurs freedom to...

Thank you for this links Sergey.  I never expect many people giving me help.
Reason: