Download MetaTrader 5

Design of EA for close profitable positions.

To add comments, please log in or register
MQL5 Reference is available in 8 languages. Learn MQL5 in the language that suits you best!
gianfrancio
gianfrancio 2013.12.10 15:03 
Hello everybody,

I'm new in the world of Forex but I'm interested in the EA design and at the moment I'm studying for learn basic programming language mql5. 
I don't know if I'm in the right session but at the moment I'm looking for an EA which simply read all the position that I open manually and close them when they reach the target profit (so it should be able not to read the take profit pips but the real profit). I have found some EA like this but they are all available only for MT4 and I'm not able to convert them to Mql5..do u know if exist some EA like this available for MT5 too? if not, someone could help me with some suggestion/code about how to make it?

thanks,
Gian
Simon Gniadkowski
Simon Gniadkowski 2013.12.12 11:26  
gianfrancio:
Hello everybody,

I'm new in the world of Forex but I'm interested in the EA design and at the moment I'm studying for learn basic programming language mql5. 
I don't know if I'm in the right session but at the moment I'm looking for an EA which simply read all the position that I open manually and close them when they reach the target profit (so it should be able not to read the take profit pips but the real profit). I have found some EA like this but they are all available only for MT4 and I'm not able to convert them to Mql5..do u know if exist some EA like this available for MT5 too? if not, someone could help me with some suggestion/code about how to make it?

Did you look in the CodeBase ?  or the Market ?
To add comments, please log in or register