How to read the DEPOSIT to QUOTE currency exchange rate systematically

Hi all, 

I am trying to find a command/or a systematic way to read into my code the exchange rate of the DEPOSIT CURRENCY to QUOTE CURRENCY (or QUOTE CURRENCY to DEPOSIT CURRENCY whichever is available). I can't find a build in command for this; the closest I could find is 'tick value'  via the command  MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_TICKVALUE), however this is not what I want. 

Any suggestions please?

Best,

• You place the stop where it needs to be - where the reason for the trade is no longer valid. E.g. trading a support bounce the stop goes below the support.
  • Account Balance * percent/100 = RISK = OrderLots * (|OrderOpenPrice - OrderStopLoss| * DeltaPerLot + CommissionPerLot) (Note OOP-OSL includes the SPREAD, and DeltaPerLot is usually around $10/pip)
  • Do NOT use TickValue by itself - DeltaPerLot
  • You must normalize lots properly and check against min and max.
  • You must also check FreeMargin to avoid stop out

mfrangos:

Hi all, 

I am trying to find a command/or a systematic way to read into my code the exchange rate of the DEPOSIT CURRENCY to QUOTE CURRENCY (or QUOTE CURRENCY to DEPOSIT CURRENCY whichever is available). I can't find a build in command for this; the closest I could find is 'tick value'  via the command  MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_TICKVALUE), however this is not what I want. 

Any suggestions please?

Best,

mfrangos:
Having spent some time getting familiar with terminology , the answer to my question above for those interested is :
QUOTE2DEPOSIT = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_TICKVALUE)/(MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_LOTSIZE)*Point); 

Many thanks indeed. I wanted to perform this conversion in my EA to help my analysis and you have saved me much time and effort which is deeply appreciated

That's great 
Reason: