Code Help - Parametric Equation in MQL4

Hello!

I have a wave function I would love to get coded in mql4. It is a parametric equation, x= and y=. how would I code this part? The code should draw this wave on the chart, but I am at a loss.

Thanks!  

You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it as an indcator, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you.
We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

WHRoeder:
You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it as an indcator, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you.
We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
Yuge, beautiful, fantastic reply.

skaboy:
Yuge, beautiful, fantastic reply.

What does "yuge" mean? Please use proper English words.

WHroeders reply was relevant whereas yours??

You are quite welcome to write code for klight20, nothing is stopping you.

Although it may not be forum policy, it IS the policy of regular contributors not to encourage requests that don't involve the OP doing any of the work at all.

There is another forum where people ask for free coding and you see them coming back again and again wanting more and more modifications. Many are regular "askers" who come up with one hare-brained scheme after another. They don't consider the work that the coder has put in, find that it doesn't return instant success and then on to the next badly thought out idea. I am sure that I am not alone by not wishing to see this forum go in that direction.

This forum is basically coders helping out coders and as long as people are prepared to put in effort themselves and they are able to grasp basic logic, there will usually be someone who will help them. That includes WHRoeder, who has helped many people, me included.

Reason: