is it possible to modify zigzag indicator hours

hi,

i would like to know if it is possible to change zig zag indicator.

I want it to use only candles beetween 8h00 and 22h00 and not 24h/24h.

i use an ea with zigzag indicator on pepperstone brooker (8h00 22h00). I works well.

The same ea on WHSelfinvest (0h00 24h00) works bad because of hours used on zig zag.

i trade GER30. With whs brooker, the spread is always 10, instead of pepperstonne where spread changes beetween 10 and 22.

Pompon83:

i use an ea with zigzag indicator on pepperstone brooker (8h00 22h00). I works well.

The same ea on WHSelfinvest (0h00 24h00) works bad because of hours used on zig zag.

i trade GER30. With whs brooker, the spread is always 10, instead of pepperstonne where spread changes beetween 10 and 22.

1. learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you.
    We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
  2. Or write an offline chart generator
  3. Good for you.
  4. Bad for you.
  5. Use a spell checker: whs brooker pepperstonne beetween

WHRoeder:

Pompon83:

1. learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you.
    We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
  2. Or write an offline chart generator
  3. Good for you.
  4. Bad for you.
  5. Use a spell checker: whr brooker pepperstonne beetween

i did not asked you to code it for me, just wanted to know if zigzag code could be changed. 

as you can see i would like to make this ea better : 

Pompon83:
i did not asked you to code it for me, just wanted to know if zigzag code could be changed.
Yes, it can, but you will need to code it yourself or pay someone to do it for you.

Thanks a lot for your answer Gumrai.

I saw yesterday that i could modify indicators on MT4. I thought i could only modify mines.

Reason: