Where are logs now?

Dear all,

After some years without touching mql code I decided to create an easy EA to help my current strategy. Sadly I see log files in MT4 are not in the same place they used to be in the past. I create log files to identify erros and/or malfunctions and I used to finding them at:

My PC / Metaquotes / Terminal / Alotofnumbersandletters / logs

But apparently they are in a different folder. Could someone please help me?

Thank you very much in advance.

Right click in the Experts Tab and click Open

 

Sorry but this is not what I can see in my broker (hanseatic Brokerhouse). This is what I see (Spanish version)

Sorry, I forgot link in my previous mesage. This is what I see.


Screenshot

Sorry, my instructions were unclear. You need to click higher... on one of the entries in the log, not on the actual tab.
[Deleted]

You are clicking in the wrong place. Right-click inside the area of the logs (green area in attached image), NOT on the tabs (red area)!


landmeister: . Sadly I see log files in MT4 are not in the same place they used to be in the past. I create log files to identify erros and/or malfunctions and I used to finding them at:
My PC / Metaquotes / Terminal / Alotofnumbersandletters / logs
Data Structure in MetaTrader 4 Build 600 and Higher - MQL4 Articles 17.02.2014
FMIC:

You are clicking in the wrong place. Right-click inside the area of the logs (green area in attached image), NOT on the tabs (red area)!


Got it! Thank you. Unfortunately, I can confirm that's the same folder I identified in my first message. For a reason I don't understand, my log file isn't there. I can see all logs created by MT4 everyday except mine. Any help?

Thank you all in advance

[Deleted]
landmeister:

Got it! Thank you. Unfortunately, I can confirm that's the same folder I identified in my first message. For a reason I don't understand, my log file isn't there. I can see all logs created by MT4 everyday except mine. Any help?

Thank you all in advance

Close and Restart the Application (or even reboot your PC)!
landmeister:

Got it! Thank you. Unfortunately, I can confirm that's the same folder I identified in my first message. For a reason I don't understand, my log file isn't there. I can see all logs created by MT4 everyday except mine. Any help?

Thank you all in advance

How did you create your log file?

Did you check "MQL4\Files" folder?

FMIC:
Close and Restart the Application (or even reboot your PC)!

Tried and didn't work. :(