MT4 Help: How to make an object track an indicator?

Hello all.

Would it be possible to use an object (horizontal line) to track an indicator?

In my case, I would like to track the by Couponz"> Bollinger bands of a specific timeframe (i.e. M1 timeframe) with the use of a horizontal line. I want this line to automatically track the by Couponz"> Bollinger band so I don't have to amend it every time. Is this possible?

I have attached a screenshot below. Thank you.

MT4 

1. learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
  2. Get tick, get indicator value, move line. How hard is that?

WHRoeder:
  1. learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
  2. Get tick, get indicator value, move line. How hard is that?

You should READ my post again. I simply ask would it be POSSIBLE, I DID NOT ask anyone to do the coding for me.

Do you find reading really that hard? 

LittleOne:

You should READ my post again. I simply ask would it be POSSIBLE, I DID NOT ask anyone to do the coding for me.

Do you find reading really that hard? 

Actually you asked two questions:

1. How to make an object track an indicator? (in Thread Title)
  2. Would it be possible to use an object (horizontal line) to track an indicator? (in Post contents)

So, not only did WHRoeder read your post perfectly, he responded to both questions respectively!

FMIC:

Actually you asked two questions:

1. How to make an object track an indicator? (in Thread Title)
  2. Would it be possible to use an object (horizontal line) to track an indicator? (in Post contents)

So, not only did WHRoeder read your post perfectly, he respectfully responded to both questions!

Respectfully...

angevoyageur:
Respectfully...

I guess I misspelled the word due to auto-correct. It is "respectively" and not "respectfully", in the sense that he answered "in precisely the order given". I have corrected my post to prevent misunderstandings!

FMIC:

I guess I misspelled the word due to auto-correct. It is "respectively" and not "respectfully", in the sense that he answered "in precisely the order given". I have corrected my post to prevent misunderstandings!

That makes more sense
Reason: