Why sometimes the report of strategy tester is different without any change of code?

Hi guys!

I run multiple times an EA at the same currency and same date but the report is different each time. The number that i look from the report is the Total Net Profit.    

Sometimes the difference is not a big deal like the photos i upload  but sometimes has a big difference and make me think that my code is the problem and losing hours

to find something that it isn't exist. So where is the problem? If there is...

Thank you !!!!  

Becouse tester gives ticks as he wish(depending on candle).

The Strategy tester uses current values for the tick value & base currency rate, so the result is affected by changes during open market hours. The modelled ticks are always the same.

Also if you didn't specify a spread it uses the current spread at the start of the test. The modeled ticks will be different (the Ask.)

dionikolo:

Hi guys!

I run multiple times an EA at the same currency and same date but the report is different each time. The number that i look from the report is the Total Net Profit.    

Sometimes the difference is not a big deal like the photos i upload  but sometimes has a big difference and make me think that my code is the problem and losing hours

to find something that it isn't exist. So where is the problem? If there is...

You should do your tests being disconnected from the broker.
Reason: