Is realy december is not trade Friendly

i learned from someone that we should not trade in december. but he is not explained that very much.i want to know from trader is it realy ture and why

I dont think so.

maruf5bd:
i learned from someone that we should not trade in december. but he is not explained that very much.i want to know from trader is it realy ture and why
These are all myths. I thought the same for October, but to my surprise, the market moved quite well, especially EUR pairs and same is true for November.

in my opinion depends on personal strategy. big trend or primary trend doesn't depend on months.anyway studying backtests on primary trend on many crosses i can't say that some months aren't good to trade.

maruf5bd:
capital no: you stand a chance of gain/loss every month. No special month and no "no trade month" in forex trading. Just trust your strategy and only use EA that you know the strategy behind it. Those EAs and indicators sellers like "Karl Dittmann" e.t.c will tell you that a certain month is suitable fore forex trading.
Mobile Trading Platform MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Mobile trading is an exciting possibility to analyze price dynamics and execute trade operations in financial markets from anywhere in the world. And now its available with MetaTrader 5 Mobile Trading Software.

Great sales month so I don't see it quite as not good for trading.

Reason: