traversing history

I have got an EA  written in MQL4 that traverses the account gsthering information on both open and closed orders and stores it in an MySQL database.

I am trying to port it to MQL5 but have not found a good "handle" to start.  Is there some sample code that can work as a atarter somewhere?

I got the code to handle the MySQL part ok. its the information gathering that is a problem. Tried to search this site but found nothing.

Probably not using the correct search criteria. Any help apreciated.

ingvar_e:

I have got an EA  written in MQL4 that traverses the account gsthering information on both open and closed orders and stores it in an MySQL database.

I am trying to port it to MQL5 but have not found a good "handle" to start.  Is there some sample code that can work as a atarter somewhere?

I got the code to handle the MySQL part ok. its the information gathering that is a problem. Tried to search this site but found nothing.

Probably not using the correct search criteria. Any help apreciated.

Found it myself

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/651

MQL5 Cookbook: Writing the History of Deals to a File and Creating Balance Charts for Each Symbol in Excel
MQL5 Cookbook: Writing the History of Deals to a File and Creating Balance Charts for Each Symbol in Excel
  • Anatoli Kazharski
  • www.mql5.com
When communicating in various forums, I often used examples of my test results displayed as screenshots of Microsoft Excel charts. I have many times been asked to explain how such charts can be created. Finally, I now have some time to explain it all in this article.
Reason: