How to edit the name of the indicator (.mq.4) ? and to put a cord that only i can allow anyone to use this indicator by putting his LOG IN id . - page 2

ankit_fx:

ankit_fx:

Files:

ankit_fx:

as am new and learning to code. please do this four and in further i trap or find difficulty will say

thanks 

ankit_fx:

AM UNABLE TO TO IN THIS PLEASE DO IN THIS AS I DID IN MACD 

THANKS for adding account number

ankit_fx:

HELLO SIR AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

THANKS 

Hello,

I already did the first indicator, and even highlighted in yellow exactly what was necessary.

All you need to do is copy that into your other indicators.

If there isn't a OnCalculate() section, use the start() section. 

If you struggle, post up your best attempt and we will try to help.

If you don't want to do the code yourself, please check the freelance section where you can pay a coder to do it for you.

Good luck :-)

honest_knave:

Hello,

I already did the first indicator, and even highlighted in yellow exactly what was necessary.

All you need to do is copy that into your other indicators.

If there isn't a OnCalculate() section, use the start() section. 

If you struggle, post up your best attempt and we will try to help.

If you don't want to do the code yourself, please check the freelance section where you can pay a coder to do it for you.

Good luck :-)

ok will try again and error will text you

and can you say how can i convert mq4 file in ex4 ? 

ankit_fx:

ok will try again and error will text you

and can you say how can i convert mq4 file in ex4 ? 

and please see this one too 

https://forum.mql4.com/70155 

Hello ankit_fx,

Your recent posts have been about:

1. Locking indicators

2. Changing the name of indicators

3. Decompiling executables

Point #1 suggests are trying to create something you intend to sell. Nothing wrong with that.

Points #2 and #3 suggest you are trying to change the name and lock other peoples code. If that is the case, personally I do have a problem with that.

Also, you don't seem to be attempting to fix problems yourself. You are just asking people to do coding for you.

Given your apparent commercial intentions I think you should be paying a professional coder to do your work for you. You can find the freelance section here

If I'm wrong on these counts, I apologise in advance. But I won't be doing any more on this. 

Reason: