Windows 10 Now Supporting IOS/Android App, Would Finally MT4 Exist For Windows Phones?

im a big fan of lumia. despite having much less apps from android, I still find its durability, elegance, camera, and overall experience greater than any android phone I've ever used. The thing is, I'm also a trader and I find the lack of MT4 app in Windows Phone app store quite annoying. I dont trade from phone but I like to occasionally monitoring my position sometimes. I always wished Metacorp would consider building a MT4 app for Windows store but my dream never came true. Now Windows 10 just announced they would support Android/iOS native app to be ported easily to Windows 10 store, even desktop app. here's the news: http://www.theverge.com/2015/4/29/8511439/microsoft-windows-10-android-ios-apps-bridges

i dont know how easy it will be for app developers to port their iOS app to windows 10 but i assume it'll be far easier than ever before. If that's the case, would we finally see MT4 for Windows 10 tablet and phones? Hopefully anyone from Metacorp can answer. Thanks!