Is it possible to color the candles in program?

Hi:

Is it possible to color the candles in program? for example, if the candle close is above 20 Moving Average, I want to color the filled bull bar in blue and bear bar in a blank blue bar. If the price is above 20 MA, color it into a filled red bar for a bear bar and blank red bar for a bull bar. 

I see how Heiken Ashi does it but it's not quite what I wanted. 

Any ideas please?

Thanks 

asuralm: Is it possible to color the candles in program? for example, if the candle close is above 20 Moving Average, I want to color the filled bull bar in blue and bear bar in a blank blue bar. If the price is above 20 MA, color it into a filled red bar for a bear bar and blank red bar for a bull bar.
Raghee Horner's Grab indicator does exactly that. Three colors above MA, Below MA, crossing.

WHRoeder:
Raghee Horner's Grab indicator does exactly that. Three colors above MA, Below MA, crossing.
thanks. The indicator is very good. However, it seems just a histogram overlap the candle. Is it possible to program the candle color directly?

not in mt4

yeah it is possible ... and i think some indicators will help you in this .

nerd-fold_12: yeah it is possible ... and i think some indicators will help you in this .
What function do you think exists, to color individual candles, in mt4? Alphabetic Index of MQL4 Functions (600+) - MQL4 forum
Reason: