EA for handling price feed from two different brokers

Hello!

I would need some help in the making of an EA. How can I eg. export the bid/ask prices of two brokers (using global variables, excel or something) on order to compare them and send a signal to the EA to initiate a trade.

I can write most of the script i think but i have not done anything like connecting two brokers using one EA before.

It is just too pricey for me right now and I would like to have a try with my own EA first.

Thanks in advance!

Zoli 

bolyhos: I can write most of the script i think but i have not done anything like connecting two brokers using one EA before.

Because it can't be done. EA runs on one terminal connected to one broker.

Best way is to run EA on multiple terminals and have them communicate (search trade copier)

WHRoeder:

Because it can't be done. EA runs on one terminal connected to one broker.

Best way is to run EA on multiple terminals and have them communicate (search trade copier)

sorry! maybe that was me who did not put it clearly.

I just want a simple ea/program that can compare two brokers prices and in which i can set that what extent and side of price difference (the asks are closer or the bids) the EA open and close the position 

What you want is irrelevant. What part of "can't be done" is unclear? There is no simple method.
Reason: