Use the same color scheme when executing an EA

Hey,

I was hoping you'd be able to tell me how to keep the same color scheme, which is currently Black on White, when executing an EA.

Right now the scheme looks like this:

When idle

When I run any EA it switches it to this:
When running
You can notice that it also opens a new chart which is EUR/USD, H1. I'd like to keep EUR/USD, M1.

I can manually go to Charts, Properties and set it there, but why not have it automatic if it is possible.

Things that I've already done.

1. I've deleted all my profiles and set the default to this Black and White one
  2. I've deleted all templates and created a default.tpl one (Which works great when I manually open new charts but not with the above example)
  3. I've created a template with the exact name as the EA I'm running (Ex. 008_AverageTickSize.mq4 and 008_AverageTickSize.tpl) but it doesn't seem to work.
  4. I've tried with tester.tpl and I'm not sure what it is supposed to do, but it didn't do what I want.

Attach the ea and set the chart color. Then save as template (generic name is ok). Close your terminal. Open again. Open new chart and use the saved template. It should be like when you saved the template.

Save the template as "tester.tpl" and it will be automatically applied.

Save the with all its indis, colors,.. under the name of your EA (e.g. myEA.ex4 => myEA.tpl)  and if you start a visual backtest this template is applied.

Thanks gooly - didn't know that.
Reason: