can an mt4 EA open a symbols profile

Hi all... Does anyone know if. ..after an EA has submitted a demo acc market order ...it can then open that symbols chart profile ...In my case its 6 charts saved under that symbols name in a separate live acc mt4 directory of many symbol names profiles.
The reason being...the demo Ea provides Alerts...then if it can display the appropriate live profile ..it saves annoying manual repeating of hundreds of keystrokes each day...
I tried doing all this via a macro on my vps...independent of mt4 but the macro stops when i turn off my mobile phone screen
thanks in advance

fastbucks:
Hi all... Does anyone know if. ..after an EA has submitted a demo acc market order ...it can then open that symbols chart profile ...In my case its 6 charts saved under that symbols name in a separate live acc mt4 directory of many symbol names profiles.
The reason being...the demo Ea provides Alerts...then if it can display the appropriate live profile ..it saves annoying manual repeating of hundreds of keystrokes each day...
I tried doing all this via a macro on my vps...independent of mt4 but the macro stops when i turn off my mobile phone screen
thanks in advance
It can be done only with WinApi, not directly with mql4. Please do some search on the forum.

angevoyageur:
It can be done only with WinApi, not directly with mql4. Please do some search on the forum.

ok thanks....
Reason: