Graphical Objects not loading quickly

I'm wondering if I'm the only person with this problem because I can't seem to find anyone else that has experienced this issue. I have 4 monitors running on win7, one machine has 8g mem 6 core amd and 2 video cards, the other machine has 12g mem dual core amd and 2 video cards (GEForce 210). When I hook up 4 monitors to the system I experience an extreme lag in the graphical objects loading. Such as trying to draw trend lines, or change colors, or saving profiles. Very time consuming and annoying to sit and wait for a profile to pop up so you can change it. The only thing I've noticed is that when I disconnect 2 of the monitors the problem goes away. I've contacted the video card manu. and was told it can't be their problem, I've contacted MS forum and no help there unless it's a game that I'm having problems with. This has been ongoing since I started using 4 monitors over 4 years ago and I thought it's time to try again to find some help with it. If anyones had this problem and found a fix I would certainly appreciate a reply.