Efficient Trailing Stoploss

I have an ea that if a certain prices reach for each trade it will activate trailing stop loss. It is good when it has only a few trades but when trades are 20 or more the ea is not as efficient anymore and im trading for 8 symbols. Do you have any idea to make it more efficient?

Thanks...

What does "not as efficient anymore " mean?

GumRai:
What does "not as efficient anymore " mean?

Sometimes it misses on trades when a symbol reaches 20 or more trades. Basically the ea that i created is not only modifying trades on a certain condition but as well as opening trades especially when the market has big movements.

Usually when the ea misses when market has big movements, most probably because your broker says so.

deysmacro:
Usually when the ea misses when market has big movements, most probably because your broker says so.
I can understand to that one but imagine there is a 120 pip movement in the market, instead of getting 60 or more trades, you only get around 25, that 35 trades in between makes a lot of sense.

Then put inside your ea something to catch trade errors. Then you should know why there are less trades.
Reason: