A scalable industrial project.

Hello Everybody and Thanks for this preliminary interest in my project.

It is not something can fit the Freelance Market, and i clearly explain why.

I want to create a revolutionary software able to work at the traders side and to guard all the traders decisions.

Every traders in every markets will be able to receive a huge help in keeping a trading journal and in carrying effectively the self-teaching process to measurable targets.

And the software will learn too trade by trade. So it will be more and more of a help and more and more able to be a quite better version of the trader himself.

I need a skilled Programmer, AI enthusiastic, advanced statistics and maths junkie.

Some of the tasks:

- Artificial Intelligence for pattern detection, Fuzzy logics and advanced math modelling 

- External websites/dbs connections and queries

- Programming language mostly not mql, atm I envision c# + dll

- User interfaces

The software is planned to be sold with huge marketing efforts and strong characterization both online and offline as soon as a stable beta is ready-to-use.

The Programmer will participate in sharing income equally. I am not going to pay any rates or wages, I participate with the Programmer to next-to-come income equally as long as this software will generate any income.

Candidates must introduce themselves by providing a short descriptions of their past experiences, their skills and their drives for joining me.

Ordo (ordo43ding@gmail.com)

(I am an European 34 yo, I run my own Swiss Co for several purposes and I cooperate with other companies. Been trading/coding/working in the forex industry for a decade)

I am not against you but whenever someone makes money, there will be technical problems happening on broker side and any other difficulties which will impact trader's profit.

Hey deysmacro,

I know what you say quite well, having been worked inside a brokerage firm for a long while.

If you read carefully i wrote about giving a statistical service to traders, not about creating a trading algo in itself.

Ordo

Then I believe nobody would even bother to join this.

deysmacro:
Then I believe nobody would even bother to join this.

If you look around you see only big guys making money by providing services, and you don't see any smart guys caring about holy grails any longer.

It depends on whether making money is what you really care lol

Reason: