Help with custom indicator

Hi all

I have a custom indicator, the base I had coded by a programmer and I paid him for the code. Then I edited most parts as I went along fixing the strategy. Can you help me fix it?

1.) I set the price that it must end over or under the bollinger band, but I'm still getting alerts when they are equal to the bollinger?

one of the following: (since it is for 5 min binary options trading)

2.) What is the "Wait_TF = X" for? Not sure I understand this code.

3a.) I set this on the M1 but I want to be able to keep my charts on the M5 and see when the alerts popup, if the EMAs are far apart enough for me to take a trade.

OR

3b.) how do I make an equation for the distance between 2 EMAs on a M5 chart?

1) the Boll.-Bands are the one of the prev. Bar (shift=1) and the Alert comes up if the Close[1] > Boll-Up but it shows the actual Bid-price (for high and low!)

2) Wait_TF has no effect.

3) Open 2 charts M1 and M5 and apply the indi. to both.

creep01:

Hi all

I have a custom indicator, the base I had coded by a programmer and I paid him for the code. Then I edited most parts as I went along fixing the strategy. Can you help me fix it?

1.) I set the price that it must end over or under the bollinger band, but I'm still getting alerts when they are equal to the bollinger?

one of the following: (since it is for 5 min binary options trading)

2.) What is the "Wait_TF = X" for? Not sure I understand this code.

3a.) I set this on the M1 but I want to be able to keep my charts on the M5 and see when the alerts popup, if the EMAs are far apart enough for me to take a trade.

OR

3b.) how do I make an equation for the distance between 2 EMAs on a M5 chart?

Rather use High/Low with Close.

double BOLI_Price_UP = iBands(NULL,PERIOD_M5,20,2,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_UPPER,0);
   double BOLI_Price_DOWN = iBands(NULL,PERIOD_M5,20,2,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_LOWER,0);
   double BOLI_Price_MID = iBands (NULL,PERIOD_M5,20,2,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0);
   double High_Price = iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_M1,0);
   double Low_Price = iLow(NULL,PERIOD_M1,0);
   double Close_Price = iClose(NULL,PERIOD_M1,0);

if(High_Price > BOLI_Price_UP && Close_Price < BOLI_Price_UP...

if(Low_Price < BOLI_Price_DOWN && Close_Price > BOLI_Price_DOWN...
Reason: