LevelStop-Reserve DSS EA

Hi,  I am trying to developer an EA by using the following indicators. However, I faced some difficulties and appreciate if anyone can help me.

EA Inputs:

Lots: 1.00

Takeprofit : 20

Stoploss : 15

TrailingStop : 5

Indicators used

1.      1)  MT4-LevelStop-Reverse-v2

Parameters: 

2).  Center of Gravity

Parameters:

3.      3). #dss

Parameters:

Entry point (SHOR)

1.  When  MT4-LevelStop-Reverse-v2 occur above the VoiletRed or Red lines of Center of Gravity, price move into VoiletRed or Red lines of Center of Gravity

And

2.  When #dss turn into Red from Green line at level 80 or above and trending down

Example :

Entry point (LONG)

1.    When  MT4-LevelStop-Reverse-v2 occur below the Green or Blue lines of Center of Gravity, price move into outer Blue or Green lines of Center of Gravity   

And

2.    When #dss turn into Green from Red line at level 20 or below and it’s trending up

Example :

Enclosed are the customer indicators used.

Thanks

Anthony 

AnthonyLim: I faced some difficulties and appreciate if anyone can help me.
  1. "Doesn't work" is meaningless - just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires - meaningless. There are no mind readers here.
  2. learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
  3. Good luck trying to use that repainting COG. This is what you see many bars after your circle.repainted
    And this is what you see at your circle.at the edge

Hi William,

Noted and thanks for your time and advise.

Best Regards,

Anthony 

Reason: