Build 745 - Error - Error = Error - Trailing SL CAN NOT BE STOPPED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For over 2 years now I have been using an EA (FATv3 Trader On Chart BASIC4.ex4) for One Click Entries on my Charts.
With the latest update MT4 (Build 745) continues to Trail my SL regardless of what I'm doing !!!!
Removing the EA used to stop the SL in its place - NOT ANYMORE !!!   
Now removing the EA and all Indicators will not help - even closing and re-opening MT4 will do nothing !!!

This is extremely annoying to say the least - would you provide a fix and an update to correct this mistake ?!

Just did place a 2nd Order with a SL of 900 pips, this does not change anythig it keeps on trailing the SL from the first Order with the SL set at 400 pips.
Both Orders are trailing with 400 pips!!!
Since the standard tools in MT4 are not usable on the DAX30 Chart - one would wish to be able to use at least 3rd party products are are performing.
The decimal point has been an issue all along with the JPY pairs - this has been a long standing issue and would deserve attention as well !

pipsquirrel:
For over 2 years now I have been using an EA (FATv3 Trader On ChartBASIC4.ex4) for One Click Entries on my Charts.
With the latest update MT4 (Build 745) continues to Trail my SL regardless of what I'mdoing !!!!
Removing the EA used to stop the SL in its place - NOT ANYMORE !!!   
Now removing the EA and all Indicators will not help - even closing andre-opening MT4 will do nothing !!!

This is extremely annoying to say the least - would you provide a fix andan update to correct this mistake ?!

Just did place a 2nd Order with a SL of 900 pips, this does not changeanythig it keeps on trailing the SL from the first Order with the SL set at 400pips.
Both Orders are trailing with 400 pips!!!
Since the standard tools in MT4 are not usable on the DAX30 Chart - one would wish to be able to use at least 3rd partyproducts are are performing.
The decimal point has been an issue all along with the JPY pairs - this hasbeen a long standing issue and would deserve attention as well !

"..... Since the standard tools in MT4 are not usable on the DAX30 Chart -.......

The decimal point has been an issue all along with the JPY pairs - this hasbeen a long standing issue and would deserve attention as well ..."

Not an issue(s) at all, just code accordingly 

pipsquirrel: Removing the EA used to stop the SL in its place - NOT ANYMORE !!!
That's impossible. Not on chart, can not run.
Most likely you have another chart open (minimized) and it's running there also.
Or, possibly running two terminals (check taskmgr.)
Last resort, move or delete the ex4 and restart. Can't run what isn't there.

Most probably there is another terminal running on another PC with the same EA.

I have the same problem, three terminals running and none of them have Auto trading enabled and a trailing stop is being executed from one chart on one terminal on an entirely different terminal. Also latest build (745)screwing up chart dispaly; keep getting minimized version opened instead of full screen, not all the time but often enough to be aggravating.