Saving Chart Order in Profiles

The order of my charts is not saving once I adjust the order of the tabs. Everytime I adjust the tabs and save; with new profile, running as admin, creating new terminal.ini file... nothing fixes.

Is there a trick or file I can edit to change the order of my charts ? 

I don't have any problem. Can you explain step by step what you are doing ?

Which build are you using ?

Everytime I rearrange the order of my charts (tabs) and re save profile, close MT4 and re-open, the changes are not saved and the old order is brought up.  

Thanks for your time and advice 

samarrone:

Everytime I rearrange the order of my charts (tabs) and re save profile, close MT4 and re-open, the changes are not saved and the old order is brought up.  

Thanks for your time and advice 

You don't have to save the profile, it's done automatically.

I am having the same problem in MT4.  The order of the tabs of forex pairs keeps changing every time I change and save a profile.  I have even tried saving the profile to a new name, but the order of the tabs keeps reverting to an old version.

They appear correct when I organize them by cascading, but the order of the tabs across the bottom of the chart area is not what I want.  It seems to be organizing in the order the charts were originally created.

RGerrish:

I am having the same problem in MT4.  The order of the tabs of forex pairs keeps changing every time I change and save a profile.  I have even tried saving the profile to a new name, but the order of the tabs keeps reverting to an old version.

They appear correct when I organize them by cascading, but the order of the tabs across the bottom of the chart area is not what I want.  It seems to be organizing in the order the charts were originally created.

First of all, it should delete all files and folders under the profiles directory. then you should register with a different name (example 20210712 ) and at the end if you register again with the default name, the problem will be fixed.

Reason: