Print do nothing

I've update MT4 2 days ago. Everything looks good in new directories. But I've problem with Print: they not appear in log file. Log is accessible because all info for orders (opening, modifying) are stored in log. But nothing from my EA appears in it. Any tips why?

LesioS:
I've update MT4 2 days ago. Everything looks good in new directories. But I've problem with Print: they not appear in log file. Log is accessible because all info for orders (opening, modifying) are stored in log. But nothing from my EA appears in it. Any tips why?

You are probably looking at the wrong log

Click on the "Experts" tab and then right click inside the tab and then "open" 

LesioS:

It could be that that what you have printed is kept in the RAM. Normal files you can flush (FileFlush()) so save everything immediately.

But Print(..) can't do this. But you are lucky you have three different options:

1) kill the terminal and restart it,

2) flood the log by huge amount of  Print(..),

3) wait until the next day - the logs are closed and a new one for the new day is opened.

Reason: