Problem with iCustom

Hi..

I have download one indicator and attached to the main window. Could some body help me how could i get the values from the indicator using iCustom ?. The indicator as below:

problem with iCustom

Thank you

bh_hensem:

Hi..

I have download one indicator and attached to the main window. Could some body help me how could i get the values from the indicator using iCustom ?. The indicator as below:

Search the Forum . . . there is a thread all about iCustom() . . .  you can find many posts linking to it.

Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 forum  

I do not know how i custom pass variable to the custom indicator and get the values ?.... is it based on parameter on custom indicator or input ?.... this indicator has no parameter...

Well, show us the code of the said indicator.

This is the indicator code:

<DECOMPILED CODE REMOVED>

It seems that this indicator have been illegally obtained. I think no one can help you now.

if (ld_28 > 40.0) li_8 = 4;

Ask the owner of the source code to give it to you or have him convert it for you.

Decompiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way we will not be an accomplice after the fact to theft. See also https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/134317

If you post decompiled code again, you will likely be banned and Mt4 doesn't allow compilation of decompiled code any more.

Reason: