Gap or no gap on AUD/NZD?

Last Thursday there was a news in New Zealand and that prompted the Kiwi to fall sharply against the Aussie.

According to my MT4 , there was a huge gap at 7 AM, EST Australia time or 00.00 MT4/ broker time.

See images:

AUDNZD Daily MT4 

AUDNZD Hourly MT4 

But...on the ProRealTime chart, there was no gap...so I wonder if my MT4 settings are wrong or it's PRT making the mistake here....thanks.

AUDNZD Daily PRT

JCA: But...on the ProRealTime chart, there was no gap...so I wonder if my MT4 settings are wrong or it's PRT making the mistake here.
I have gap on my H1

JCA:

so I wonder if my MT4 settings are wrong or it's PRT making the mistake here....thanks.

it has nothing to do with the settings

it depends on your broker 

qjol:

it has nothing to do with the settings

it depends on your broker 

My broker is ECN

JCA:

My broker is ECN

so ?

qjol:

so ?

how can depend from the broker, if the broker is ECN ?

because your broker is feeding the data to your platform no one else

and again it has nothing to do with the MT4 settings

qjol:

because your broker is feeding the data to your platform no one else

and again it has nothing to do with the MT4 settings

But if a broker is ECN it means that's exactly what happened in the market...right?

Don't you see a gap with your broker?

Thanks 

JCA:

But if a broker is ECN it means that's exactly what happened in the market...right?

no, read more about ECN

no

JCA:

Thanks 

I don't have a gap either.

What your broker said ?

JCA:

Absolutely not. Do you really think you have a fast enough PC and enough bandwidth to process a full feed? Your broker filters everything and only sends you what they think you need to see.
Reason: