How to Save a Screen Shot when a trade is opened and closed with an EA

Hi

I have an Ea that I am forward testing and would like to take a screen shot when it opens and closes a trade. I have tried a number of scripts and indictors that I have found online but none work, does anyone have any suggestions on how I might do this?

Many thanks

N

Anamorphic:
Hi

I have an Ea that I am forward testing and would like to take a screen shot when it opens and closes a trade. I have tried a number of scripts and indictors that I have found online but none work, does anyone have any suggestions on how I might do this?

Add the code to your EA to do it . . . check out WindowScreenShot()

Hi Raptor

Thank you for replying but I do not have a clue where to begin with coding - I wouldn't even have the faintest idea where to put the code that you directed me to.

If you could advise on that I would be appreciative but I am sure you have better things to do.

Anamorphic:

Hi Raptor

Thank you for replying but I do not have a clue where to begin with coding - I wouldn't even have the faintest idea where to put the code that you directed me to.

If you could advise on that I would be appreciative but I am sure you have better things to do.

Ask the person that created the EA to do it for you.

I did, they are looking into it.  I thought there might have been options already online - there are, but I can't get any to work.

Thanks for your help. 

Anamorphic:

I did, they are looking into it.  I thought there might have been options already online - there are, but I can't get any to work.

Thanks for your help. 

LOL,  looking into it . . .  it's a few lines of code.

Anamorphic: I do not have a clue where to begin with coding - I wouldn't even have the faintest idea
learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
Reason: