Download MetaTrader 5

newbie and problem

To add comments, please log in or register
Romanko
Romanko 2014.07.18 08:27 

Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum,Actually i'm new to trading, and :) i'm not a programmer.

Nice to meet you! 

I was hoping that someone can help me with a problem i have in my code.

I added comments as much as possible.

This function is suppose to close orders  as i don't want to do it with stop loss or take profit

I added a row to update me on the close price of the deal that i opened. But when it prints it on the screen it always prints a different number, how can it be?

The close price of the deal that i opened  suppose to be a constant! 

???? 

Note : Other parts of this function is working when the condition are met it cal's another function that closes the deal. 

void Porezlelemala_M()

{

if (st1>0)                                                           // Start maintaining Porezlelemala ( this is the variable that gets the ticket number when the deal is opened)

{

if(OrderSelect(st1, SELECT_BY_TICKET)==true)                        // Check if this ticket is valid

{

double Close_price=OrderClosePrice();                             // Obtain  price of deal

Alert ("close prise is=",DoubleToStr(Close_price,5));             //For testing print close price

if(Bid>Close_price+0.00060)                                       // decide take profit

{                                                                    

st1=closeorder(st1,0.4,"st1");                                // call closeorder function

}

else if(Bid<Close_price-0.00030)                                  // decide stoploss 

{                                                                               

st1=closeorder(st1,0.4,"st1");                                // call closeorder function

}

}

else

Print("OrderSelect returned the error of ",GetLastError());

}

}   

qjol
qjol 2014.07.18 09:12  

romanko:

The close price of the deal that i opened  suppose to be a constant! 

????

not at all

the OrderClosePrice returns the last price available to close the order

and please for the next time use SRC for code

To add comments, please log in or register