I'm new to the forum,Actually i'm new to trading, and :) i'm not a programmer.
Nice to meet you!
I was hoping that someone can help me with a problem i have in my code.
I added comments as much as possible.
This function is suppose to close orders as i don't want to do it with stop loss or take profit.
I added a row to update me on the close price of the deal that i opened. But when it prints it on the screen it always prints a different number, how can it be?
The close price of the deal that i opened suppose to be a constant!
Note : Other parts of this function is working when the condition are met it cal's another function that closes the deal.
if (st1>0) // Start maintaining Porezlelemala ( this is the variable that gets the ticket number when the deal is opened)
if(OrderSelect(st1, SELECT_BY_TICKET)==true) // Check if this ticket is valid
double Close_price=OrderClosePrice(); // Obtain price of deal
Alert ("close prise is=",DoubleToStr(Close_price,5)); //For testing print close price
if(Bid>Close_price+0.00060) // decide take profit
st1=closeorder(st1,0.4,"st1"); // call closeorder function
else if(Bid<Close_price-0.00030) // decide stoploss
Print("OrderSelect returned the error of ",GetLastError());
not at all
the OrderClosePrice returns the last price available to close the order
and please for the next time use SRC for code