Missing files in MT4 with Windows 7

Hello. Hope somebody want  help me.  I have updated my pc from Windows XP to Windows 7 , and reinstalled the Metatrader 4. After that, I moved my experts and indicators to the correct folders (my experts in the folder MQL4 > Experts and my indicators in the folder MQL4>Indicators), but when I launch the platform , I cannot see my experts and indicators placed in the Metatrader explorer. 
 I have uninstalled the program and reinstalled again, but the trouble remains unsolved.  Someone knows what might be happening?

Thanks in advance to whom want help me.

Betowm 

Betowm:I moved my experts and indicators to the correct folders (my experts in the folder MQL4 > Experts and my indicators in the folder MQL4>Indicators),
You should have stated more of the location so we'd know you moved them to the actual "correct folders" as opposed to what you think are the "correct folders." Data Structure in MetaTrader 4 Build 600 and Higher - MQL4 Articles

WHRoeder:
Betowm:I moved my experts and indicators to the correct folders (my experts in the folder MQL4 > Experts and my indicators in the folder MQL4>Indicators),
You should have stated more of the location so we'd know you moved them to the actual "correct folders" as opposed to what you think are the "correct folders." Data Structure in MetaTrader 4 Build 600 and Higher - MQL4 Articles

WHRoeder: thank you very much for responding to me.  I have followed this route given in that article:  C:/Users/User_account_name/AppData/Roaming/MetaQuotes/Terminal/Instance_id    but when I get in the folder "User_account_name" (my name) the "AppData >Roaming>Metaquotes>Terminal>instance_id" route doesn't appear. I think that might be an issue related with the privileges in the computer, but I am the only user and when I installed Windows 7 I did as "administrator", hence I would have to have all the permissions for access to all folders of the system.  What can I do?
Thank you again for helping me and regards from Buenos Aires.

Betowm

( astonished that you are understanding my horrible English...)

Betowm:

WHRoeder: thank you very much for responding to me.  I have followed this route given in that article:  C:/Users/User_account_name/AppData/Roaming/MetaQuotes/Terminal/Instance_id    but when I get in the folder "User_account_name" (my name) the "AppData >Roaming>Metaquotes>Terminal>instance_id" route doesn't appear. I think that might be an issue related with the privileges in the computer, but I am the only user and when I installed Windows 7 I did as "administrator", hence I would have to have all the permissions for access to all folders of the system.  What can I do?
Thank you again for helping me and regards from Buenos Aires.

Betowm

( astonished that you are understanding my horrible English...)

WHRoeder, I got it !  the trouble was that I had had the folders hidden due to the default settings of Win 7.  I changed the settings and now can I see the correct folders where I have to put the experts and indicators. 
Thank you !

Betowm
Reason: