Help with variable input meanings :-)

Hello

I can't seem to find an explanation via the help icon so I thought I would ask here. Please could somebody tell me what the variable inputs mean as shown in this picture:

Are the values in percentage terms? What exactly is MaxEARisk? is it risk per trade or risk per all opened trades?

Is there a good article somewhere that will help me to better understand Variable inputs like this and their meanings?

Thanks!  

my guess: it's percentage, but it can be lots

no one can know without seeing the code

therefore, you have two options, or show us the relevant code

or ask the author/seller

ant469: Please could somebody tell me what the variable inputs mean as shown in this picture:
It means whatever the coder does with the value. Question can not be answered without looking at the code.
I'd guess that they are a percentage of AccountBalance. First, opening a single order. Second when EA is on multiple charts. (You wouldn't want 5% risk when EA is on 20 pairs. It could possibly be risking the entire account.)

Hi

Thanks for the replies. I just downloaded a free EA from a broker.

I would be able to get some of the code except when I click on 'Modify Expert' in the strategy tester or if I try to open it in Metaeditor, it does not work. Does anybody know how to solve that problem at all?? It used to work although I may have accidentally changed some settings. Thanks. 

ant469: . I just downloaded a free EA from a broker.
You need to have the mql (source code)? Ex4 is the compiled code.

Ok thanks for that WHRoeder. I think I have a better idea of some of the input parameters now. 
Reason: